Thursday 7 February 2013

Thursday 07/02/2013

well it is official i am an idiot....I wrote something on my main page on facebook that was meant for a private group...i think i realised in time and got rid before anyone saw it :s  could be very embarassing other wise haha.

We had another eventfull night with Aimee.  Will me and Scott ever get to spend a whole night in bed together again???? 
Scott took the older 2 to school and i managed to sleep in with madam till 10.30.  we then got into our routine and had brekky...watched some tv and played with the dolls house.  I then had to print a picture that needed posting..it should have been done on wednesday but i had a printer malfunction...not good i hate letting people down especially people that  pay :( hopefully the lady will be happy with it.  i always worry when i make something for someone..what if they think it is rubbish :s a

The girls went to my mother in laws for tea so was just me and scott for dinner, i made chicken curry and rice ...was lovely, maybe just a tad hot.  is good for me as i hate cooking, i tend to burn everything as i am afraid of poisoning people!!

sitting here writing this everyone is in bed and asleep it is a miracle! i am going to watch some fringe and have a cuppa and chocolate.  Then it will be time to go to bed and it will all start again :s

No comments:

Post a Comment