Tuesday 5 February 2013

reflections

A pretty stress free day so far.  We have had a couple of melt downs but they ended quickly. 

I was sitting here on the laptop and looking through my facebook profile and i came to friends section ...who are all these people...some i don't know i have just purchased items from them...some i went to school with and some of those friends wernt actually " friends" in school.  some i have and i don't even see anymore but wish i did.....how things change in life.  Having my girls is amazing and i wouldn't be on this earth without them but i do sometimes wander, where would i be today if i didn't have them...what would me and scott be doing?  did fate step in?  Scott is my soul mate and i honestly don't think there is anyone lese out there for me ( ewww i know hehe).

I seriously need to get my butt in gear and start decorating my house this year aswell.  We moved in 5yrs ago and havn't really done anything but paint :S....i must go and cook tea

Tea is all done :) a  pretty mess free meal today :).  Scott came in from work and made burgers with fries and burger sauce...was yummy!!
Tomorrow is pay day and i really must sort out a meal plan of sorts so that i dont overspend...something i tend to do every week!

hmmmmm...best start trawling google for ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment